The Sportsman Touring 570 delivers the hardest working, smoothest riding performance that makes Sportsman the best selling automatic 4x4 ATV of all time, along with an integrated passenger seat system for 2-Up versatility. With our seating system, specially designed for full comfort and support, you’ll be ready to take on any job or trail whether you go it alone or bring a friend along for the ride.
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, take on the toughest terrain, and bring a passenger along for the big jobs.
• Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you and your passenger will be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
• NEW! Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
• Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
• 11" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
• Variable assist Electric Power Steering on EPS models.
• Easily readable digital display
The Sportsman Touring 570’s payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity.
• Haul more with 575lbs payload capacity and 270lbs of combined front and rear rack capacity.
• Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of integrated storage.
• Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman Touring 570 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
• NEW! Our Half Shaft Drive Axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
• Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
• TX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC) work together to provide four wheel braking for optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.